Sex Crimes Defense
Sex crimes whether the complaining witness is an adult or minor are some of the most serious crimes charged. The stigma attached to be charged with sex crimes is enormous. Often law enforcement contacts a suspect before any charges are filed because they are building charges against you. You need an aggressive and experienced sex crime defense attorney like me to defend you from the investigation phase through trial. Having an attorney involved from the investigation stage is imperative to a potential successful defense. I protect my clients aggressively and will provide the same to you.FAQ:
- Annoying or Molesting a Child
- Child Molestation
- Lewd and Lascivious Conduct
- Oral Copulation
- Possession of Child Porn
- Sexual Battery
- Statutory Rape
- Internet Stings
- Law enforcement has a wide range of tactics they use to build a sex case. The two most common are:
- Interview where they say you are not under arrest and free to leave?
- They may contact you at your home, work or ask you to come into their office. They will tell you that you are not under arrest and they just want to talk to you about some things. Keep this in mind, already at this stage, they have information about sex crimes and their sole purpose of talking to you is have you make incriminting statements that they will use against you. Do not fall into the trap that you will outsmart them or talk your way out of it. They will not accept you denying things. They will use emotional blackmail to get you to twist your words to what they want to hear. JUST DON'T TALK. You can refuse to talk to them and that cannot be used against you in the future. Tell them you want to speak with your attorney before talking to them. Then call me.
- Pre-text call
- A pre-text call will come from someone you trust and/or have relationship with. This could be from the accuser, and yes they will even use a child to make the call. They will have told the caller to try to get you to admit to crimes. They will be listening and recording the call. They will have the caller use emotional blackmail to make you feel guilty and admit to things the cops want you to admit to. Bottom line, do not talk to anyone about accusations other than your attorney.
As soon as you get a hint you are being accused. An experienced sex crimes attorney can put an end to any law enforcement harassment you may be facing.
- Do not talk to anyone about the accusations
- The accuser, law enforcement, or anyone else-stay silent, you don't know who is working with or for law enforcement, bottom line, do not trust anyone other than an attorney
- Call my office. You need an experience sex crimes attorney from the first moment you are made aware of any accusations. Speaking with me gives you full attorney/client confidentiality, whether or not you retain my office to represent you.
- Depending on the charge or charges you face, the maximum penalty is LIFE IN PRISON
- You are in a fight for your life and freedom.
Depending on what if any charges you are convicted, you may have to register as a sex offender for 10 years, 20 years, or for life.