Facts Pertinent to a Good DUI Defense
Every meeting with your Sacramento criminal defense attorney is important because your attorney will learn more informative facts that are pertinent in building you a successful DUI defense.
In order to make each meeting more productive, you should make sure you know the answers to the possible questions that your attorney will cover regarding important topics. Below is a checklist of questions to go over prior to your meeting.Your DUI Arrest
- Were you or your car searched at the time of your DUI arrest?
- Did the officer restrain you with handcuffs?
- Was the DUI stop and arrest recorded?
- Did the officer read you your Miranda rights?
- Did you ask for a Sacramento criminal defense attorney?
- What was your overall health condition like at the time of your arrest?
- Do you have any physical or mental health issues?
- Were you on any medications at the time of your arrest?
- How much had you slept in the 2 or 3 days prior to your DUI arrest?
- How many breath samples did you provide?
- Did you burp or regurgitate during the breath test?
- How many machines were used during your breath test?
- Where was the breath test administered—at the police station or on the side of the road?
For more information about the pertinent facts your Sacramento criminal defense attorney needs to know to put together a strong DUI defense, please contact attorney Pabla Param at (916) 285-7900.